At SchillingBridge Cork & Tap House our goal is to enrich the lives of our guests and our employees. We do this through superior quality food and beverages, legendary customer service, sales growth, and cost controls. We believe that our employees are our most important resource and our success depends upon creating and retaining a staff capable of delivering an exceptional dining experience to every customer, every time.
We are serious about creating a productive working environment for our staff and maintaining the highest levels of quality, service, and attention for our guests. We have always ranked in the top 16% of Lincoln restaurants in our cleanliness, according to the Lancaster County Health Department, and we will continue to uphold those standards.
We want you to understand our way of doing business and our core values that form the foundation of our measurement of success, some of which are:
- We believe in doing business in a professional and orderly manner.
- We believe in honesty and integrity at all times.
- We believe that only a happy and professional staff can give the level of personal service we demand.
- We believe in providing legendary service – the unique and powerful sort of personal care and attention that our guests can tell stories about.
- We believe our continued success depends on teamwork.
If this feels like an environment for you, please view and fill out the application below and call us at 402-904-7161 to set up an interview with Dallas Schilling or Jon Schilling.
We currently have openings in the following positions: