Come celebrate this rare celestial event at SchillingBridge Winery & Microbrewery in Pawnee City!
We have been receiving quite a few phone calls, so here is the information regarding our eclipse viewing party!
1. EVERYONE MUST HAVE FUN! Our goal is to create a fun and relaxed opportunity for you to view the eclipse.
2. LAWNCHAIRS. Please bring lawn chairs so you can hang out!
3. CASH. Please be prepared and bring cash. We have extra bars and the lunch station outside that will only be able to accept cash. Also, credit card merchants are warning of issues with processing credit cards that day throughout the nation because of the expected increase in use.
4. NO COOLERS. Because of our state licensing, it is against the law to bring in any outside alcohol or food. Please be respectful as we don’t want to jeopardize our business licenses.
• Doors open at 10am
• No admission charge ***Because we are a winery and microbrewery, we are intending this event to be for adults only***
• Free parking
• RV’s welcome (no hookups available but porta-potties will be on site)
• Lunch available from 11am-1pm (Choice of burger or pulled pork sandwich, served with homemade coleslaw, baked beans and chips)
• Live music starting at 11am
• Free Solar eclipse glasses to the first 125 drink purchasers
• Commemorative Total Solar Eclipse Wine available for purchase (limited quantity)
• Commemorative shirts available for purchase (limited quantity)
• Selfie Station— yeah, we’re that fun…
• Cash bar set up outside
• In addition to our craft beers and wines, we will also be featuring Bloody Mary’s, Mimosas and Pink Sangria!
• Port-a-potties on site
If you are looking for a FUN place to watch the Eclipse… look no further!
We are not taking reservations– just show up and enjoy our vineyard scenery, live music, food, handcrafted beer, wine and cocktails.
If you have any questions, call 402-852-2400.